Tenby: To reserve this property call 01242 285755
Waterwynch House – Tenby
Palatial House with Everything You Need by the Sea in Tenby
Sleeps 22 – 28 in 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Double En-Suite Bedrooms
- 1 Twin / Double En-Suite Bedroom
- 1 Room with either 4 Singles or 2 Singles & 1 King Bed
- 1 Bunk Room for up to 6 Children En-Suite
- Bar & Snooker Room with Full Size Snooker Table – Smoking Allowed in this Room Only
- Fabulous Main Drawing Room with Sea Views
- Childrens Sitting / TV & Dining Room
- Dining Room
- 2 Fully Fitted Kitchens
- Small Gym
- Office Suite
- Music Room
- Beauty Treatment Room
- Art Room
- Free Wifi
- Sonos Music System throughout the House
- Direct Access to Very Secluded Beach
- 10 Acres of Garden
- 2 Pets Welcome
We regret we cannot accept Stag Parties
Nestled between sea cliffs in Pembrokeshire National Park (South West Wales), Waterwynch House is the ideal site for your special occasion or holiday for the entire family. Have direct access to a secluded beach at this expansive house, which sleeps up to 28 guests in 11 en-suite bedrooms.
Part of the Waterwynch Estate, the house sits at the end of a private driveway in its own valley on 30 lush acres. Take a walk in the gardens that border the house, or hike up to the clifftop for a view of the harbour across the sea.
There’s also plenty to do inside, with billiard, music, arts & crafts, children’s den, and therapy rooms, as well as an office and gym. Have a sing-along at the piano in the Sky Room to end the night before you relax in the elegant bedrooms.
First Floor Bedrooms:
Bedroom 1: With a sea view and king-size bed. En-suite bathroom has a slipper bath, separate shower, two hand-wash basins, and a bidet.
Bedroom 2: With a sea view, king-size bed, dressing room, and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 3 (Leather): With a sea view, king-size bed, balcony, and en-suite shower room.
Bedroom 4 (Enfys): With a sea view, twin bed, balcony and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 5 (Star) and Bedroom 6 (Jacqui): Both have a garden view and double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
Bedroom 7: Either four single beds or two single beds and a king-size. En-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 8: Two sets of bunk beds both have a double bed below and single bed above. Ideal for children. This room also features a TV with DVD player and en-suite shower room.
Second Floor Bedrooms:
Bedroom 9: With a sea view, king-size bed, balcony, and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 10 (Boreal Golau): With a sea view, double bed, balcony, and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 11 (Garden Suite): With a garden view, four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room.
Cooking and Dining:
Dining Room (Ground Floor)—Your entire party can enjoy a meal in this room that seats 28 and opens up to the terrace.
Cooks’ Kitchen (Ground Floor)—Two large double-range cookers, two fridges, two freezers, and two dishwashers. Ideal for caterers!
Main Kitchen (Ground Floor)—Cook and clean up easily for a large group with the aga-style cooker and gas hob, large American-style fridge freezer, and three dishwashers.
- Sky Room (Ground Floor)—This main drawing room is the ideal place to relax with a view of the sea while someone plays the medium grand piano. The conservatory style ceiling fills the room with light. Turn on the gas stove on a chilly night, or open up the balcony doors to let the night air play the wind chimes.
- Billiard Room (Ground Floor)—Full-size snooker table and a bar, with wood-burning fire and plenty of seating. Smoking is permitted in this room only, so enjoy a cigar here.
- Music Room (Ground Floor)—Have an impromptu jam session in this unique space, which offers everything an aspiring rock star needs, including instruments and amplifiers.
- Children’s Den (Ground Floor)—Let the kids entertain themselves with games, toys, a TV and DVD player, and Wii console. There’s also a small dining table and drink fridge.
- Great Hall (First Floor)—The perfect place for a reception, this main entrance stretches the length of the house. Its two-storied height dazzles.
- Beauty Room (First Floor)—Have a massage with a local therapist in this comfortable and quiet room.
- Arts & Crafts Room (Second Floor)—Many art supplies provided for those who want to capture the holiday on paper.
- Office (Second Floor)—Plenty of space for those who need to check in with the office or search nearby sightseeing: four work stations and a printer/copier/scanner.
- Gym (Second Floor)—Go for a run on the treadmill or work with the free weights, then step out on a terrace to enjoy a view of the sea.
Enjoy the glorious sun deck in patio furniture, or sun on the lounge chairs below. On the grounds you’ll also find a gas barbecue, beach toys, lawn games, and fishing.
Amenities + Other Details:
- Sonos music system in all reception areas
- Free wifi
- TV and Blu-ray players in Children’s Den, Sky Room, and three bedrooms
- Three cots and high chairs for toddlers and infants
- Housekeeping/maid services available at extra cost
- Other services available at request: grocery delivery and unpacking, catering, local therapists
- Two pets welcome at request
- Non smoking property except for Billiard Room
- £1000 Security Deposit
- We regret that we cannot accept stag parties
With 11,000 square feet, Waterwynch House has something for everyone, from the toddler who likes finger paints to the cigar-smoker who wants to relax with a Scotch. This distinctive setting will be the site of your most unforgettable holiday. Get away from it all and celebrate in elegance.
The two kitchens together provide:-
1 Aga style cooker and gas hob
2 double range style cookers with gas hobs
3 large fridges
1 large freezer
1 nespresso machine
3 Cots and 3 High Chairs
Drinks fridges can also be found in the Children’s Den, garage, bar and upstairs kitchenette.
Free Wifi throughout the house
Sonos Music system throughout the reception areas in the house
Large TV’s and Blue ray in the Kid’s Den, Bunk Room, Star bedroom and Master Balcony bedroom and Sky Room
Wood burning stove in the Billiard Room (logs provided)
Fuel central heating and hot water included
One set of linen tablecloths and napkins (additional may be supplied at extra cost)
Egyptian cotton linen and bath and beach towels included
Dressing Gowns for Adults
Selection of books, DVD’s, games and puzzles
1 x travel cot, high chair, sterilizing unit
3 x toddler beds are available
All twin beds can be converted to superking if required (please ask when booking)
2 x dogs welcome subject to agreement
Non smoking house except for the Billiard Room
Table and Chairs
Games equipment – rounders, table tennis and speedminton
Beach toys – buckets and spades
Boot racks outside the boot room
What is included
Toiletries – Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel and Hand Wash
Local jam, honey, butter, bread, starter supply of milk in the family kitchen and kitchenette
Filled fruit bowl in the Family Kitchen
Fresh flowers in the Family Kitchen and Dining Room
Filled log basket in the Billiard room together with firelight logs to make lighting the fire really easy.
Selection of Herbal teas
White Wine Vinegar
Chicken Stock cubes
Self Raising Flour
Selection of herbs and Spices
Bicarbonate of soda
Starter Supplies are provided of the following
Ancillary Kitchen Items Supplied
Non stick paper
Baking tin liners
Washing up liquid
Available on Request:
Housekeeping/maid services at additional cost to meet your needs
Local food suppliers
Grocery unpacking service
List of local therapists
Tesco and Majestic Wines deliver
Details of the many local activities available
£1000 Security Deposit
Returning guests receive a 10% discount on a new booking made within 30 days of a stay and guests of hosting guests will receive a 5% discount when booking within 30 days of a stay.
Location & Places of Interest
Check Availability & Book
Finger Buffet Menu
(1) Selection of finger Sandwiches
(2) Black Bomber Mature Cheddar Cheese and Leek Tart
(3) Chorizo and Goats Cheese Tart
(4) Puff pasty Leaves filled with Sun blushed tomato and olives
(5) Thai fish balls served with a Coriander and sweet Chilli dip
(6) Mini Potato skins filled with cream fresh and chives
(7) King Prawn Skewers marinated in Lime and Lemon Grass
(8) Filo pastry parcels filled with oriental vegetables
(9) Cru de tay of vegetables severed with home made Hummus and Guacamole
(10) Chocolate and Hazelnut Brownies
(11) Fresh Fruit Kebabs
(12) Choux Buns filled with Chantilly Cream dipped in Caramel
(13) Home made fruit scones with Clotted Cream and Waterwynch Strawberry Jam
4 Items from Menu ~ £12.00
7 Items from Menu ~ £16.00
10 Items from Menu ~ £20.00
1. Waterwynch Fish Pie
2. Chicken Chasseur with Black Boomer and Thyme Dumplings
3. Roasted Welsh Lamb marinated in Moroccan spices served with a Yogurt Mint Dressing
4. Pork Escallops’ with a Creamy Wild Mushroom Sauce
5. Seasonal Roasted Vegetables
6. Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Jacket Potatoes
7. Warm Green Vegetable salad in a buttery Glaze
8. Fresh Leaf Salad severed with Waterwynch Dressing
9. Apple and almond Strudel
10. (10) Hazelnut and Raspberry Meringue Roulade
11. (11) Blackberry Crumble topped with Granola
3 Items ~ £20.00 per head
5 Items ~ £30.00 per head
Sit Down Gala Dinner Menu
To welcome your guests Canapés and drinks can be served in the Great Hall
At £10.00 per head
Blinis Topped with Smoked Salmon and Dill infused Crème fresh
Sundried Tomato, pesto and mascarpone puff pastry pin wheels
King prawns marinated in chilli and lemongrass yogurt presented on a skewer
Scallops wrapped in Parma ham, presented on a stick.
Pastry leaves filled with chicken liver pate toped with Caramelised Onion Chutney
Choice of one starter, one main and one dessert
At £45.00 per head
Cream of Leek and Potato soup served with freshly baked bread roll
Scallops served with Black Pudding and Lava bread
Local Caught Mackerel Pate served with Toasted Bread
Crunchy Coated Pel Wen Welsh Brie Wedges served with Sweet Onion Chuckey
Perl Las Welsh Blue Cheese and Smoked Bacon Tart served with Watercress Salad and Mustard Dressing
Fillet of Welsh Black Beef with Pink and Green Peppercorn Sauce
Whole Sea Bass served with Buttered Safire
Corn Fed Chicken Brest filled with Perl Wen Welsh Brie wrapped in Cured Ham
Welsh Lamb Cutlets served with Moroccan Spiced Stewed Fruit
Selection of Seasonal Vegetables
Creamy Mash Potato
Queen of Puddings
Sticky Toffee Pudding with Toffee Sauce
Fresh Fruit Pavlova with Berry Coulis
Deepest Darkest Chocolate Mouse
Local Welsh Cheese Board (additional £5.00 per person)
Coffee and hand made Biscuits and Sweets to finish
BBQ Alfresco Menu
On the Coals
Rack of pork BBQ ribs
Home made Lamb and Mint Burgers
Home Made Beef Burgers
Preseli Gold Sausages
Chicken Thighs Marinated in sticky tomato sauce
King Prawn Skewers marinated in Sweet chilli
Selection of bread – Olive, Sundried Tomato and fresh rolls
On the side
Fresh leaf salad
Oriental Stir fry salad
Pembrokeshire new potato salad with eggs and spring onions
Corn on the cob
Mushroom, tomato and cucumber salad with a mint dressing
Parcels of fresh fruit in Maple syrup served with American style pancakes
Price per head £27.00
Selection of toasted Breads with homemade Jams and Marmalade
Selection of Danish pastries and Croissants
Fresh Fruit Salad
Toasted Granola and LLaeth Y Llan Yogurt
Salad – Watercress, Rocket, Cous Lettuce
Selection of Sliced Continental Meats and Cheeses
Preseli Gold Sausages
Heinz Baked Beans
£15.00 per person